Friday, April 20, 2012

Christy's Likes and Dislikes for the Send Something Good Project

I am so envious of Kaitlyn's beautiful display of her likes...see yesterday's post for more information. It is such a beautiful graphic display.  One day I hope my blog will be so visually appealing.  However, being new to this arena, it is going to take some time to acquire those graphic skills.

With that said here are my likes....and dislikes.

Christy Likes:

  • Architecture
  • Art
  • Paper Transformations - Origami, Pop-Up Books, Paper Sculptures, Mobiles
  • Postage Stamps - New or Canceled
  • Typography
  • Artists' Books
  • Mail Art
  • Postcards
  • Letterpress Anything
  • Artisan Papers
  • Unusual Gift Wrap
  • Stationery
  • Notebooks
  • Pencil Bags
  • Small Containers
  • Handmade Envelopes and Liners
  • Rubber Stamps
  • Journals
  • Washi Tape
  • Twine
  • Labels


Christy Dislikes:

  • Unicorns  - creepy
  • Clowns  - creepier 
  • Really "Cute" Items - including items that spell Cute or Country with a "K"
  • Fairies - too Cute
  • Japanese Animation - I just don't get it!
  • Altered Objects/Images that are dark, violent, or vulgar in nature - Architects are dark enough. Please don't drag me down that path any farther.
I am loving this project to date.  I have so many package ideas for my Secret Blogger (SB). T.G.I.F....now I can start pulling together my SB's Package!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I really need to find out more about Washi tape. And I agree that clowns are so creepy! After an awful nightmare involving them as a child I will never look at them with a happy thought.

    xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
VA, United States
Christopher Scott is a pen name under which my paper concoctions are created. My pen is a compilation of family names and recognizes those that endure the chaos surrounding my paper obession. During childhood many hours were spent cutting, pasting,and creating merely for personal enjoyment. College consisted of much more of the same as I cut, pasted, and created my way through Architecture School. Now, many years later my paper addiction ensues. Hence, Christopher Scott (a.k.a. paperholic)