Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Reveal - Send Something Good

Today is the day for the Big Reveal!  Bloggers that participated in the Send Something Good swap are to reveal what he/she sent and received during this swap!

Below are photos of the items I sent to Katie, author of "Married to Red, White, and Blue" .  Katie is a newlywed who is married to a Marine.  She and her husband are stationed in Hawaii.



Package as Sent

Contents of Package
All items were wrapped in a patriotic theme.


Owl Salt and Pepper Shakers
Katie has a collection of 50+ shakers!

Dog Bone Photo Keychain
Katie has two dogs that she adores!

Solar Hula Girl and Patriotic Lei
Did I mention that Katie and her Marine husband live in Hawaii?

Food Network Magazine
Katie loves to cook.

Katie and her husband recently celebrated their 1st anniversary.
A photo album/scrapbook was sent in honor of their Paper Anniversary.

New Pad Postcard
Katie and her husband plan to move into base housing very soon!

Handmade Accordion Card
The card introduced myself and explained the significance of each item.


That's all folks!  Tune in tomorrow to see what I received during this swap.



1 comment:

  1. aww but i wanna see Now what you got! lol

    i LOVE the handmade card - i saw it on her blog but didn't realize it was accordian style!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
VA, United States
Christopher Scott is a pen name under which my paper concoctions are created. My pen is a compilation of family names and recognizes those that endure the chaos surrounding my paper obession. During childhood many hours were spent cutting, pasting,and creating merely for personal enjoyment. College consisted of much more of the same as I cut, pasted, and created my way through Architecture School. Now, many years later my paper addiction ensues. Hence, Christopher Scott (a.k.a. paperholic)