Saturday, May 5, 2012

SendSomethingGood, Swap-bot and PostCrossing

I received my SendSomethingGood package last Thursday!  It was such a thoughtful package, and I really enjoyed my individually wrapped goodies.  I am not including photos (yet), because I believe all the participants will be posting pictures on the same day near the end of the month.  We will be having a BIG Reveal - Fun! Fun!  Waiting until the end of the month will ensure that everyone's package has had enough time to reach him or her.  The package I sent, for instance, has many miles to travel and could take up to three weeks to reach my Secret Blogger.  It was mailed on April 30 though, so recipient (and no, you don't know who you are) hang in there...it's on its way!

On another note, I have signed up for two mail art exchanges on Swap-bot.com, www.swap-bot.com. No rejections so far, and I received a nice email from one coordinator welcoming me to the swap.  I will be sending out my decorated envelopes later this month for those swaps.  Photos will be included after they are complete.

Also, last week I sent out five postcards for the PostCrossing Project, www.postcrossing.com .  None have been received yet, but I will keep you posted when I receive my own postcards from this project.


PostCrossing Postcards

Flipside - Beautiful Stamps Ready for a Long Journey

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you received it, I hope you liked everything!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
VA, United States
Christopher Scott is a pen name under which my paper concoctions are created. My pen is a compilation of family names and recognizes those that endure the chaos surrounding my paper obession. During childhood many hours were spent cutting, pasting,and creating merely for personal enjoyment. College consisted of much more of the same as I cut, pasted, and created my way through Architecture School. Now, many years later my paper addiction ensues. Hence, Christopher Scott (a.k.a. paperholic)